Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall Back Already!

So, the whole get up in the morning early isn't working so well. I think this is the first time I have actually been excited for the whole "fall back" daylight savings thing. Usually I would be moping about how it will be dark outside long before I even leave work. Nope. Not this year. This year I need morning light!
In other news, we are expecting a very exciting delivery tomorrow. Our tub and the rest of the bathroom fixtures! P is taking the day off to receive the (very large) shipment...and to do some framing since we have repeatedly failed at framing in the mornings. Here is some of the stuff we got:


Faucet for the downstairs bathroom sink.



Shower head, trim and tub filler.

And, yes, that is a whirlpool tub. Ooooooh fancy. We have officially joined the ranks of middle class suburban developments everywhere. Yesssssss.

Ok, I think I will save the other fun stuff for when we are actually installing it all...hopefully that will be before the end of 2010? Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment