Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas 2010

Um, at least it didn't take me until Valentine's Day to do a Christmas post? Right?

So, we stayed in Boston again this year for Christmas, sadly, this time with no family visits. It was a wonderful Christmas and very relaxing, but just not the same without family...or a scene like last year. Still good though.

Anyways, here are some of my favorites taken with one of my favorite gifts I got this year. Enjoy!


We tore open presents and snorgled puppies.

Did a lot of lazing around and got a real tree.

And then finally learned how to turn the camera to a horizontal position to take pictures.


Couldn't ask for more.

ps. P might murder me in my sleep if I don't do a house post soon...so maybe I should do that? Yes.


pss. Looking back, our free tree from last year was the bomb diggity. no?

No comments:

Post a Comment