Friday, February 25, 2011

It's pouring rain outside.

But I don't care. Nope. Not a bit.
This whole winter I've been dreading each time snow or rain would fall from the sky. We had a bit of a leaking issue you see. And installing insulation and drywall under a leaky roof is....well...high on the stupid chart. So obviously the situation had to be addressed. There was a lot of talk (mostly from my part) about tarping the roof. I even went to the trouble of buying one huge massive blue tarp. Classy right? "Can't take the country out of the girl", or whatever.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, we didn't do that.
We.
Got.
A.
New.
Roof.
Instead!
Woohoo!


We haggled, I mean, negotiated like champs and I think we got a pretty sweet deal. So there it is. A new EPDM rubber roof with brand new gutters and downspouts. These pics are of the addition roof only. Sorry, I didn't feel like climbing up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment